We offer extended care to all SJM students if child needs to be on campus before or after school hours. It is available no earlier than 6:30am and no later than 6:00pm. You may register your child for a reduced hourly rate, or use this service on a drop in basis for the regular rate. Students who are not picked up within 10 minutes after dismissal are escorted to extended care where they will wait to be picked up by an authorized adult.
Registration Cost: $80 ($100 if paid after 5/21/18)
Extended school day care daily rates:
|Registered||$4.75/hr PER CHILD (in 1/2 hour increments or any part of 1/2 hour)|
|Drop-In||$8.00/hr PER CHILD (for any part of the hour)|
- Most months you will be billed for a four-week billing cycle (at the end of the four weeks), although occasionally there is a three-week billing cycle.
- You are expected to be prompt when picking up your child(ren), if they must stay until the closing time at 6:00 P.M. There is a $1.00 per minute charge per child for each minute after 6:00 P.M. that your child(ren) remain(s) in Extended School Day Care.
- Children will be released only to persons listed in the emergency contacts of the Family Information Form in the event that Parent/ Guardians are unable to pick them up on any given day.
- The listed adults will be required to show proper identification at the time that child(ren) is(are) signed out of the program. At this point, St. Justin Martyr Parish School and the Extended School Day Care Program staff relinquish all responsibility of participating child(ren).
- Child(ren) will not be released for any reason to any person not listed as an emergency contact unless a written authorization note is submitted prior to pick up.
- Children will only be released to a sibling under the age of 18 if they are either listed as an emergency contact, or the front office is notified ahead of time.
- The front office must be notified ahead of time if a student is authorized to sign themselves out for after school activities, including athletics, student council, etc.