Welcome to St. Justin Martyr School and thank you for your interest!
St. Justin Martyr School in the Diocese of Orange, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, religion, national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. This includes educational and admissions policies, and scholarship programs. Likewise St. Justin Martyr School does not discriminate against any applicant for enrollment on the basis of sex, handicap, race, color and national and/or ethnic origin.
- All families applying for admission will be interviewed. The results of the interview will help determine acceptance. All students will be considered on probation during their first year.
- Any requirements for special needs to assist the student’s learning will be discussed and reviewed to determine whether St. Justin Martyr School has the facilities, expertise and support to provide what is needed.
- Students transferring from another school must produce the most recent report card and a letter of recommendation from their previous pastor, principal, or teacher, if asked to do so.
- Students transferring from another school must be in good standing and have good marks in conduct to be considered for admission.
- A student’s placement will be a collective decision by the administration, parent and teacher, being in agreement. Admission may be denied if consensus cannot be reached.
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our school’s website, please schedule a tour and our Admissions Office will contact you. If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
How to Apply
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child’s application. To begin the Online Application process please create an account by clicking below. You will then receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application. After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 714-772-4902.
To begin your child’s application
Returning to continue your child’s application?