THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YEARBOOK DEDICATION PAGES HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO
FRIDAY MAY 5th
This is a great way for family members to show their pride by purchasing DEDICATED space for their loved one(s), creating a keepsake to be cherished forever.
- Space can be purchased for students in Grades TK-8.
- To submit a dedication, please follow the size guidelines on the template provided being sure to keep a 1” margin on top, bottom, and both sides.
- Full page $100; Half page $75; Quarter page $50
- Think of your dedication as a collage, but don’t make it too crowded.
- Put it together EXACTLY as you want it to appear in the yearbook.
- GLUE, don’t tape your pictures.
- No more than 20 pictures for a full page, 10 for ½ page, 5 for ¼ page
- No 3-D artwork, glitter, or puffy stickers
- Type and proofread – no handwriting.
- Do not use scanned or home-printed photos.
- If you use software to create the ad, have it professionally printed (like at Walgreens or CVS).
- Enclose payment and ad to the office in a sealed envelope marked “Yearbook Dedication”.
- To download the template, please click HERE
please email Ms. Saunooke with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAY CALENDAR UPDATES
Please discard any copies you may have from the 4/24/17 and/or 5/1/17 newsletter. The following changes have been made to the May 2017 calendar:
May 13: First Communion 2PM
May 17: Family Dinner Night 3-10PM
May 19: Dance Recital Rehearsal 3:30PM
May 20: Diocesan Track Meet
May 21: Diocesan Track Meet
May 25: PTO General Mtg. 7PM
Deleted or Changed:
May 11: PTO General Mtg. changed to May 25
May 13: Dance Recital Rehearsal changed to May 19, also time change
To view the updated May calendar click HERE.
DINNER DANCE SIGN UPS
Some parents signed their children up for the following categories the night of the dinner dance. No money was collected that night. You have until this Friday, May 5 to submit payment. After that date, your child’s name will be eliminated from the list:
- Free Dress: $5.00
- Fun in the Sun, Grs. TK-4: $10.00
- Game-on, Grs. 5-8: $15.00
- P.E. Teacher for a Class: $20.00
- Angel Game Day: 2 tickets for $20
Families who did not attend the dinner dance can sign their children up for the above categories no later than Friday, May 5. NOTE: P.E. Teacher for a Class is full. Do not sign up for that category.